Favourite Things – Fall Edition
I can’t believe that September starts this week! Where on earth has time gone?! To celebrate the soon-to-be fall season, I thought I would share some of my favourite fall must-haves.
- 2017-2018 Gallery Leather 18 Month Weekly Academic Planner – Keywest Honeysuckle (available at Chapters-Indigo): Confession time – I actually have two of these agendas. once I use for personal stuff and the other is for all my work stuff. I love the blank pages that correspond to each week, as it provides a space to write out all your tasks. But the colour is the real seller of this beauty. So pretty!
- Trench Coat for Women (available at Old Navy): You can never go wrong with a good trench coat and this one is both reasonably priced and stylish. It’s a win-win!
- LipSense – Caramel Latte (available through Sara’s Lip Squad): OK, I just ordered this colour and I can’t wait for it to arrive. It looks incredible on all the other people I have seen it on.
- Zebra Midliner highlighters (available on Amazon.ca): This wouldn’t be a complete list without some sort of stationery. I’m in love with these highlighters that I found thanks to some of the Instagram accounts I follow. The colours are so muted and delicate. I love them!
- Torrid Insider Cropped Military Jacket (available at Torrid): Take note, Peter – Consider this a must on the birthday gift wish list. I have been eyeing this beauty for a month now, and I will pull the trigger on buying soon. I swear I will.
- Matt & Nat Kintla Vintage Satchel (available at Chapters-Indigo): I have a bag addiction and I’m not afraid to admit it. That said, this beauty from Matt & Nat is so versatile that it would be a crime NOT to own it.
- Harvest from Carlos by Carlos Santana (available at Shoe Warehouse): Some of the comfiest shoes I’ve ever tried on, plus they are super stylish, so I can’t complain.
- Sutton Necklace (available at Stella & Dot): I call this the mother of all power necklaces. It demands your attention when you walk into a room and it’s pretty to boot. A definite must-have staple statement piece.
- The Stranger in the Woods by Michael Finkel (available at Chapters-Indigo): This book is such a great read. I strongly recommend it to anyone looking for something new to sink their teeth into.
- Wilfred Diamond Mosaic Blanket (available at Aritzia): It might be number 10 on my list, but it’s definitely not number 10 in my heart. I’m obsessed with the Wilfred blanket scarves, and thanks to Peter, I have one. That isn’t to say that I couldn’t use one in a different colour. I’m loving this pink mosaic blanket, which would go amazingly with that trench coat mentioned earlier in the list.
What about you? What are your must-haves? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time…
Ohhhh I love that lipsense color!!!!!! As much as I love summer time I sure do adore fall time